skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bento Boxer

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm sick, bleh!


Well bentos for tomorrow are boring because I've been sick the past two days :o( I made a quick curry with assorted veggies and udon noodles, then threw some tomatoes, tapioca soy yogurt and fruit in the top tier. Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling better!
Posted by Le Petit Chef at 8:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Click to Join the Foodie Blogroll! A growing community of foodie blogs.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (78)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ▼  February (24)
      • Uber-Cute Bento Bundles
      • Spring Rolls and Delicious Fruit
      • Justice League Bento
      • Veggie Sushi and Blueberry Muffins
      • TGIM?
      • Not a bento...or a cupcake
      • Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy = Balance = YUMMY!
      • PB&J Bentos
      • Getting better bento
      • I'm sick, bleh!
      • Valentine's Leftovers
      • Valentine's Bentos
      • A Three Tier Tuesday Night
      • Monday's almost over!
      • To Boldly Go...Where No Bento Has Gone Before :o)
      • Marukai 98 = TROUBLE!
      • Bento + Azumanga Daioh = Great Friday Afternoon
      • Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday!!!
      • Cinnamoroll Bento and Italian Onigiri
      • Caesar Wrap Sandwich-Box Bento
      • Bentos AND Cupcakes
      • No Case of the Mondays for Me!
      • Bentos for the Road!
      • Lemony Muffins...or Cupcakes?!?
    • ►  January (13)

About Me

Le Petit Chef
View my complete profile