Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lazy Blogger!

I have been really lazy the past few days regarding blogging, it's my break from work and I've generally become a slacker! :op I did make the hubby a lunch Friday, a sandwich bento with a couple small side dishes (strawberries and cashews, I believe). Monday I packed him leftover soup from some I made Sunday (he was sick this past weekend). I didn't take pictures of either of those bentos, though. I did take a picture of the bentos I made for today, and the ones I made for tomorrow, so here they are:


Today we enjoyed fresh strawberries, raw almonds with chocolate chips, blueberry-flax granola (side of soymilk), and baby carrots (side of peanut butter).


For tomorrow I made some kamut soba noodles with cashews (I wanted to add some fresh pineapple chunks but no luck at the store across the street), tangerines, and some more of those awesome organic strawberries from a local farm (I will be so bummed when they stop getting those in!). Hopefully I'll be back on track for the blogging now! :o)

No comments: