
My sinister's turning 23 next week and we're celebrating tomorrow (err...today)!! Some of our favorite toys to play with when we were kids were all our My Little Ponies (she plays with much bigger ponies these days)! So, I made her some prettiful cupcakes to remember the good ole days! They are the Vanilla Agave recipe from VCTOTW, but I added chocolate chips to them. I coated each one with chocolate ganache (except for two which I actually made completely chocolate-free for my Dada), and then layered vegan vanilla "butter"cream over that for the designs. The little stars are the only thing that's not vegan...I cheated and used Wilton melts (hey, I'm a busy woman!). I also crafted my sis a nifty little bag which I will post on my crafting blog in the next day or so. Now, to bed! (Up way too late working on everything AND had to deal with a broken needle on the sewing machine that seriously jammed things up for a bit!)
2 comments:
Those are adorable!! I loved My Little Pony when I was little.
And I had planned on making the agave cupcakes AND adding chocolate chips to the recipe. I guess great mind think alike ;) Did you like the way they tasted?
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)
Post a Comment