Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uber-Delicious Strawberries on Noodles


Well I was REALLLLLLLY feeling like my strawberry-chile spring rolls...but I just didn't feel like rice. So, I made noodles and tossed them with the sauce, then topped them with some more of the super-fresh and extraordinarily good strawberries from Goodwin's (we bought another basket today, the one from yesterday was long gone)! For the top layer I packed some carrots (skin on...trying to increase vitamin and mineral intake to avoid taking a multi), some kiwi, some raw cashews with chocolate chips, and some dates. I packed little containers of peanut butter for the carrots as well. I'm starting to FINALLY feel healthy again--just had to get back to old eating habits, ditch a few pounds, and start running daily again. YAY!!!! :oD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Strawberry-chile spring rolls" sounds like one of the most amazing things you can put in your mouth! Do you have a recipe I can try?!??! PLEASE??