Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Accessories, yay!

Well I've been traveling around to various stores the past couple weeks buying up any and all bento things I find, and wanted to share a couple new things I'm excited about.  You'll see some of my new stuff in my post for tomorrow's bento; but here are a few things I didn't use yet but wanted to share:

I was SO EXCITED to find the little ketchup and mayo bottles you see here!  I had almost ordered them from Japan for a considerable sum because I just LOVED them!  Then I went to Mitsuwa Marketplace in Costa Mesa on Friday (on my way to my birfday dinner in Newport Beach), and lo and behold, there they were!!!!  Simple minds, simple pleasures, I know.  Anyway, the little monkey containers were part of my package from Japan--they have little scoopers inside that have the banana handles you can see.  Uber-cute, huh??  I plan on packing the hubby some celery with a little monkey full of peanut butter :o)  Last but not least, I got some mini Cinnamoroll notecards and a packet of Badtz-Maru stickies so that I can start including sappy lunch notes in the hubby's lunch :op  THE FUN NEVER ENDS, hooray bento!!

No comments: