
So much for tons of bento-making time today! The hubby got home and decided he wanted to take me out. I, of course, thought this was a wonderful idea so we hopped in the car and headed down to Costa Mesa. First, we hit up the Mitsuwa where I got an uber-cute two tier Cinnamoroll bento, some onigiri wrappers, some colorful soy paper, and some little sweets (pocky, chocolates, etc.). Then we went to the BEST SANRIO EVER!!! I got a collapsible sandwich bento, a bento bag, a soup bowl, a fork, and a chopstick set with case--ALL CINNAMOROLL!!! Lastly, we went to Native Foods for dinner and so here I have my decorated take-out box with my leftover vegan pizza that I packed with some yummy almond/chocolate Pocky and a blood orange (my absolute FAVORITE citrus fruit). I really, really will have more time tomorrow....I know today hardly counts as a bento :op

Here's my "bento" all packed up in my new bag (accompanied by the Cinnamoroll water bottle I bought last week).
No comments:
Post a Comment