For today, I made three bentos -- one for the hubs then 2 disposable bento boxes for my friend Jason and me. Jason has been visiting us from DC and I gave him his to eat while he waited for his plane today. I ate mine balanced on my lap driving home from LAX in traffic. As you can see, I crammed a lot of stuff in:
A small mango pudding, cashews, carrots, crackers (wrapped in foil), oranges, small chocolates, raisins, cheese (for the crackers), dessert sushi, blueberries, and tomatoes. The dessert sushi had chocolate sweet rice with honey roasted peanuts and the filling was dried bananas and peanut butter. I used plain soy paper to wrap the roll. Finally, I neglected to post the bento on Friday, so here it is:
Inside out rolls with green tea soba, carrots, and cucumber with pears cooked in Chambord, cashews, and Walky-Walky.
No comments:
Post a Comment