Here's the bento I made to celebrate the US release of Lucky Star disc 5! Star theme, obviously, and I cut out "Lucky Star" in Kanji from soy paper. I resisted doing a Konata bento because I thought it would take too long and I didn't have much time -- I probably could have done her in the time it took to cut out the Kanji (x2 because I did it for the hubby's bento, too!). Rice molds with umeboshi seasoning surrounded by edamame, sweet omelet, and veggie bacon. Top tier has carrot stars with peanut sauce, cashews, and a little chocolate (the star bottle has soy sauce for my rice). Later today I'll make chocolate cornets to take to anime night, yay!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Lucky Star 5 Release Bento!
Here's the bento I made to celebrate the US release of Lucky Star disc 5! Star theme, obviously, and I cut out "Lucky Star" in Kanji from soy paper. I resisted doing a Konata bento because I thought it would take too long and I didn't have much time -- I probably could have done her in the time it took to cut out the Kanji (x2 because I did it for the hubby's bento, too!). Rice molds with umeboshi seasoning surrounded by edamame, sweet omelet, and veggie bacon. Top tier has carrot stars with peanut sauce, cashews, and a little chocolate (the star bottle has soy sauce for my rice). Later today I'll make chocolate cornets to take to anime night, yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment